- What information of yours does Armata Pharmaceuticals collect? »
- What are “cookies” and how does Armata Pharmaceuticals use them? »
- How does Armata Pharmaceuticals use the information it collects from you? »
- With whom does Armata Pharmaceuticals share the information that is collected? »
- Your Choices Regarding Information »
- Security of Your Personal Information »
- Inquiries and Complaints »
- Disputes »
- Third Party Websites »
Contact information for questions regarding this statement should be directed to:
4503 Glencoe Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
1. What information of yours does Armata Pharmaceuticals collect?
The goal of this Website is to provide you with the information and resources that are most relevant and useful to those interested in our products. To achieve this goal, Armata Pharmaceuticals sometimes needs to collect information to understand what differentiates you from its other users. We collect two types of information from you, “anonymous information” and “personally identifiable information.”
Anonymous information refers to information that cannot, alone or in combination with other information, be associated with a specific individual. Anonymous Information does not, by itself, permit the identification of any individual.
In addition to anonymous data, Armata Pharmaceuticals may also collect personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information refers to information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. Most of the personal information is gathered when you register for our E-mail Alerts.
If you contact Armata Pharmaceuticals, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including your email address. We use that information so that we may respond to that email, and for future reference.
We also collect other types of Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the Services.
To make our Website more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, or a date/time stamp for your visit.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements around the Website, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Products to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when you visit the Website, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Armata Pharmaceuticals and we learn that the Personal Information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at (310) 665-2928.
2. What are “cookies” and how does Armata Pharmaceuticals use them?
3. How does Armata Pharmaceuticals use the information it collects from you?
Any personal information you provide to Armata Pharmaceuticals on this Website is maintained and accessible only by Armata Pharmaceuticals and its authorized agents and business partners, unless specifically stated otherwise.
The following are examples of how Armata Pharmaceuticals may use the information it collects.
- Armata Pharmaceuticals may provide you with support and information on new products as they become available.
- We may use the aggregate data collected to better improve our Website and user-experience.
- Armata Pharmaceuticals may send you email or otherwise contact you about products that we feel may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, notification of certain financial information and other communications. You may opt-out of any Armata Pharmaceuticals communication at any time by using the unsubscribe feature on the e-mails or other communications.
- Armata also uses aggregate data to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our registered visitors, to measure user demographics and interests regarding this Website, and to analyze how and where best to use our resources.
- Armata Pharmaceuticals may, from time to time, use your information to contact you about changes or enhancements to its Products and Services.
- We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Website navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our sole discretion.
4. With whom does Armata Pharmaceuticals share the information that is collected?
You also acknowledge that the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your information may be undertaken by trusted vendors, agents, or service providers of Armata Pharmaceuticals. Such vendors are bound by contract not to use your personal information for their own purposes or provide it to any third parties except as necessary to provide services for us.
In the event the assets, stock or business of Armata Pharmaceuticals are acquired by another entity, including, without limitation, in the event of bankruptcy, or if Armata Pharmaceuticals (or a division or subsidiary) is acquired by, or merged with, another entity, we may provide to such entity customer and visitor information (both aggregate and personally identifiable) that is related to that part of the business that was sold to or merged with the other entity.
5. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of your information on our Website:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Website for any of the purposes described above, then you may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Website or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
6. Security of Your Personal Information
Armata Pharmaceuticals is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while Armata Pharmaceuticals uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Inquiries and Complaints
If you have any concern about privacy at Armata Pharmaceuticals, please send us a thorough description of your concern to email@example.com or the address above, and we will try to resolve it.
9. Third Party Websites
If you are located in the European Union, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679), you may access the personal information we hold about you; request that inaccurate, outdated, or no longer necessary information be corrected, erased, or restricted; and request that we provide your personal information in a format that allows you to transfer it to another service provider. You also may withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on your consent for the processing of your personal information. Further, you may object to our processing of your personal information where that processing is based on our legitimate interest. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in accordance with the Contact Us information provided above. We may need to collect and process information about you solely for the purpose of responding and satisfying any data right request you may have.