Accounts Payable Manager
About this Position:
We are seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. Experience with public pharmaceutical/Biotech organizations is preferred.
Job description and technical requirements:
- Supply Chain (25%): Coordinates shipments and works to improve supply chain processes. Procures materials and manages order prices and quantities; receives shipments and organizes inventories; forecasts demand, responds to changes in demand, and resolves supply chain issues.
- Accounts Payable and Month-End Close (25%): Collaborates with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial data. Receives, processes, verifies, and reconciles invoices, bank accounts, and credit cards. Compares system reports to balances and enters journal entries. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers, programs, projects, and entities.
- Vendor, Customer Management, & Internal Business Partner Management (40%): Primary liaison for finance team e-mail and interface with vendors, customers, clinical, and R&D team for invoices, supply chain management, and purchase order processing. Verifies vendor & customer accounts, assists with paying vendors, collections, and cash management, and resolves purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies. Ensures international conversion rates are accurate. Reconciles vendor records in company systems (Intacct, MYOB, bill.com) Issues purchase order amendments and stop payments.
- System management and intercompany bookkeeping (10%): Primary owner and implementer of Intacct (or other) procurement module. Assist with coordination of accounts payable, procurement, and cash management for international subsidiaries.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Background in biotech industry and supply chain management. Public-company, international, experience and familiarity with internal control environment (SOX 404a/404b) required.
- Proficient in accounting software, including Intacct and bill.com.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Able for full-time work in an office environment
- Able to use standard computer, telephone and related equipment for communication, correspondence, and recordkeeping
- Able to occasionally provide on-call availability and responsiveness during non-business hours
- Able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
About Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.:
Armata is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development of precisely targeted bacteriophage therapeutics for the treatment of antibiotic-resistant and difficult-to-treat bacterial infections using its proprietary bacteriophage-based technology. Armata is developing and advancing a broad pipeline of natural and synthetic phage candidates, including clinical candidates for Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, and other pathogens. In addition, in collaboration with Merck, known as MSD outside of the United States and Canada, Armata is developing proprietary synthetic phage candidates to target an undisclosed infectious disease agent. Armata is committed to advancing phage with drug development expertise that spans bench to clinic including in-house phage specific GMP manufacturing.
Pay: $105,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Send cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org